Show Tech+ presents the Flex Groom Professional Slickers for pet grooming!
- 25STP001 Show Tech+ Flex Groom Professional Slicker - Single, Soft
- 25STP002 Show Tech+ Flex Groom Professional Slicker - Double, Soft
- 25STP003 Show Tech+ Flex Groom Professional Slicker - Single, Firm
- 25STP004 Show Tech+ Flex Groom Professional Slicker - Double, Firm
Show Tech+ Flex Groom Slicker brushes are specially designed to make brushing a lot easier, faster and painless for you and your pet. They are also really indispensable if you want to keep your pet’s coat healthy and natural!
Thanks to the ergonomic, comfortable handle made from non-slip rubber and the flexible head, the brush head will follow the shape of your pet’s body. Therefore, a minimum of stress on hand and wrist is guaranteed and repetitive strain injuries are prevented. Another important feature is that this brush can be used on both sides, which makes it perfect for both left- and right-handed groomers. The brush pins ensure a good grip on the coat and loose and dead hair is collected in the brush pad.
Time to say goodbye to mats, fur flying around and painful wrists!
4 different slickers
- Single, Soft is for daily coat maintenance for small to medium-sized breeds with soft and fine coats and smaller brushing areas.
- Double, Soft is for daily coat maintenance for bigger breeds with soft and fine coats and larger brushing areas.
- Single, Firm is for small to medium-sized breeds with a thick, difficult to curly or double coat, for detangling and smaller brushing areas.
- Double, Firm is for bigger breeds with a thick, difficult to curly or double coat, for detangling and larger brushing areas.
Gently brush and pull the brush towards the handle (don’t twist your wrist). Let the pins glide through the hair and repeat if necessary. Brush without putting downwards pressure on the skin.
Long coats- Gently brush with a light, long stroke, brushing beyond the ends of the hair tip to avoid static and breakage. For the best result, brush the hair in layers. Start at the bottom by parting the coat horizontally and holding the unbrushed part up with your free hand. Work methodically upwards, keeping your wrist straight to avoid contact with the dog’s skin.
Curly coats- Brush in the direction of the coat growth and then against it using light, long strokes.
Wiry coats- Brush in the direction of the coat growth, then against it if necessary to remove mats and dead hair. If the coat is matted, use the Flex Groom Professional Slicker brush in combination with the Show Tech Mat Buster Dematting Comb.
For dematting- Gently put the brush pins on the mat with a tapping movement and tease a few hairs from the mat by pulling the brush towards you and thus removing the pins away from the coat. Repeat until the mat is gone. To prevent mats and tangles, the dog’s coat should be regularly bathed, treated with a conditioner and brushed daily.