Groomer consultant Kitty Ponnet goes over the different types of blending shears in our Yento brand. She discusses when to use which blending scissors for dog grooming. The type of blending shears or how many teeth it should have depends on what breed you will use it for. In our Yento brand we have blending scissors in the commercial Prime Series, the Ergo Line Series for heavy-duty, and for finishing the Cobra and Fanatic Series.
0:28 What are blending shears for dog grooming?
1:33 How many teeth should your blending shears have?
3:06 Commercial blending scissors - Yento Prime series
3:50 Blending scissors for heavy-duty work - Yento Ergo Line series
4:36 Blending scissors for finishing - Yento Cobra and Fanatic series
Products discussed in this video:
- 22YEN043 Yento Prime Series 15,30cm - 6" Blender 30 Teeth
- 22YEN044 Yento Prime Series 18cm - 7" Blender 50 Teeth
- 22YEN052 Yento Prime Series 16,5cm - 6,5" Blender 46 Teeth Left Handed Scissor
- 22YEN053 Yento Prime Series 12,7cm - 5" Blender 30 Teeth
Yento Ergo Line:
- 22YEN024 Yento Ergo Line Series 16,50cm - 6 1/2'' Blender 48 Teeth
- 22YEN076 Yento Ergo Line Series Special Blender 18cm - 7" Blender