Putting a ponytail in a long-haired dog isn't always easy. Maybe the dog isn't sitting still, maybe the band breaks, or maybe you can't seem to find the correct lines. That's why it is very important to use the correct materials and the correct technique. In this video you see step by step how to make a top knot or ponytail in a long-haired dog and how to put in a bow.
Products used in this video
- 26STE047 Show Tech Antistatic Carbon Needle Comb 22cm
- 65STE093 Show Tech Latex Bands Medium-Medium White - 1000 pcs Top Knot Bands
- 65STE668 Show Tech Molly Sparkle Bow with Elastic 8 pcs Bows with Rhinestone 3cm
- 65STE669 Show Tech Cutie Sparkle Bow with Elastic 8 pcs Bows with Rhinestone 3cm
- 65STE670 Show Tech Molly Pearl Bow with Elastic 8 pcs Bows 3cm
- 65STE671 Show Tech Cutie Pearl Bow with Elastic 8 pcs Bows 3cm
- 85STE008 Show Tech User Friendly Comfy Container Lime - 5x10cm Container
In the picture below, you see a different kind of ponytail on a long-haired dog with the Molly Pearl bows. You can achieve this style in the same way as in the video, with the carbon needle comb, but you make 2 ponytails instead of one. Then you can choose to connect them with a thrid bow or leave it like that.